The Peacock is the National Bird of India and also known as a Peafowl. Peacock is a very beautiful bird in the world with long and colorful wings. Peacock gets starts dancing elegantly when they are happy or after watching dark clouds in the sky. These Are Few Lines and 5 Lines on Peacock
- Peacock is the National Bird of India.
- It is a very beautiful and colourful bird.
- It has a long neck.
- It has blue feathers.
- Peacock eats fruits, grains, seeds, snakes, and worms.
Also check – 10 Lines on Peacock
Peacock is not sky flying type bird, they are beautiful and nature-friendly birds. It has a long tail and beautiful feathers or they spread them at the dancing time after dark cloud or rain.
5 Lines on Peacock in English
- Peacock is a beautiful bird that is found mainly in India, Myanmar, the African continent, and Sri Lanka.
- In 1963, Peacock declared as the national bird of India.
- Peacock looks very beautiful by spreading its feathers.
- Peacock has a life of around 10 to 25 years.
- At the night time, Peacock goes on the tree to save themselves from attackers.
5 Lines on Peacock for Kids
- Peacock is the most beautiful bird and also it is the national bird of India.
- It is a blue-colored bird and mostly having blue, green, and golden feathers.
- It has a huge tail and cannot fly too high.
- In India, peacocks mainly found in Assam, Mizoram, Jammu-Kashmir, etc.
- They love to eat fruits, grains, seeds, snakes, and worms.
5 Lines on Peacock for Class 1 to 10
- Peacock is a very beautiful and elegant bird and in 1963 they said to be the national bird of India.
- It has a long tail and it looks very beautiful at the time when the tail goes downpour.
- Peacock feathers are having blue, green, and golden colors and they look so amazing when they spread their feathers at the time of dancing.
- They love dark clouds and rain also.
- Peacock cannot fly to higher as because their long tail is more massive than their body.
As we told Peacock is very beautiful in color and also they are nature friendly and they eat snakes which are a good habit to protect people from a snake. In the Hindu religion, people have faith to keep peacock feathers in their homes and books in order to bring prosperity or more success.