An umbrella is a hand tool that is used by humans to stop rain from falling on a person. Umbrella most of the time used on rainy days and also it is used to protect people from sunlight. Plastic material mostly used to manufacture an umbrella with a metallic stick.
10 Lines on Umbrella
- An umbrella is a tool that is used to protect ourselves from rain.
- Umbrella also used by peoples to protect themselves from sunlight.
- Carrying an umbrella from one place to another place is very easy.
- It is mainly used in the rainy season.
- I love to go to the rain with my beautiful blue colored umbrella.
- An umbrella made for protection from the sunlight is called a parasol.
- An umbrella has hundreds of designs and layouts.
- My father bought me an umbrella.
- I share my umbrella with my sister.
- When my umbrella is wet, I dry it in the corridor.
Also check: 10 Lines on Peacock in English
Teachers ask kids and students to write ten lines on Umbrella in English and that is why we are bringing few sentences on Umbrella and few lines on Umbrella for kids below the line which is a very important point. You can also use the main 5 lines on Umbrella and also let us know have you liked this post about the short paragraph essay 10 Lines on Umbrella for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 kids and Students.